Saturday, February 12, 2011

 "You are my heaven
    My final tryst
     You are my prayer
    My soul's bliss"


    "You're my sun
    You're my shade
    You're my own
    You'll never fade
    I know nothing else
    Now except"
 think truly and the thoughts
shall the world's famine feed

speak truly and each word of thine
shall be a fruitful seed

live truly and the life shall be
a great and noble creed
 youth is the time to go flashing from one and of the world to the other
both in mind and body to try the manners of different nation to hear
the chimes at midnight

 life is continually weighing us in very
sensitive scales and telling every one
of us precisely what is real weight
is to the last grain of dust








when i close my eyes I can see your sweet smile
and twinkling eyes with full of love. I feel you are whispering
to me. every night
I want to see you in my dreams. I think this is true
love. I want to be with you all the time. I can't afford to lose
you, because you have become my whole life now.

I hurt you sometimes and I want to say that I'm really sorry.
your love means the world to me .my love means I can't live without
you. please stay with me forever. there's only one thing
that echoes in my heart all the time.....  

No comments:

Post a Comment